Vigorexin is a male potency boosting supplement produced in the USA by XPI Supplements LLC.
They state their special formulation of natural ingredients has the power to help an average man become “well endowed”.
Other promised benefits include:
- Bigger, harder, stronger erections
- Huge boost in in stamina
- Better performance
- Increased sex drive
How the Formulation Works
As with the majority of competing products, Vigorexin has been designed to provide the penis with an improved supply of blood.
Three internal chambers run the length of the penis: the twin corpora cavernosa vessels and their supportive friend the carpus spongiosum. During periods of sexual arousal all three chambers become filled with blood, causing the penis to become erect, harder, and thicker. If it works in the way the manufactures promise, the Vigorexin formulation will enhance this natural process to provide the user with a more grandiose sex organ.
VigRX Plus – Look No Further!!!
If you’re looking for “the one” product, you don’t need to go any further than VigRX Plus.
It blows the socks off products like Vigorexin and we’re absolutely convinced by the hard results we and many others get!!!
VigRX can be shipped across the globe and is great value for money. Read the full review to see for yourself!
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Two Vigorexin capsules provide:
- Vitamin B6 (20mg): B vitamins are important for a healthy metabolism and help the body to extract energy from food. It is also reputed to aid testosterone function and improve the sperm count.
- Zinc (20mg): A valuable mineral that boost testosterone levels and increase fertility. In one six-week study, 37 male volunteers who had fertility problems were supplemented with 60mg of zinc every day. When the data was examined it revealed 22 of the volunteers showed an increased sperm count and elevated testosterone levels. Furthermore, nine of the volunteers successfully impregnated their wives during the study period.
- Tribulus Terrestris (400mg): A plant extract that is highly valued by practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine. It is has a good reputation for improving virility, boosting the libido, and contributing to general sexual wellbeing. The ingredient is also highly respected for its testosterone boosting abilities and, for this reason; it is often incorporated into bodybuilding supplements.
- Eurycoma Longifolia 100:1 (100mg): An ingredient sourced from the Indonesian plant of the same name. It is often credited with libido enhancing abilities and is occasionally used in testosterone boosting formulations, but its abilities in either area are far from being proven.
- Horny Goat Weed (100mg): Some studies suggest horny goat weed (epimedium) can be effective for boosting nitric oxide levels. This results in vasodilation—a process by which the blood vessels become slightly wider, allowing for improved blood flow.
- L-Arginine (100mg): An amino acid that produces nitric oxide as it is broken down in the body. The resulting vasodilation effect makes it a very popular inclusion in bodybuilding supplements.
- Avena Sativa (100mg): Oats—nothing more, nothing less. Oats are not generally considered helpful for problems of a sexual nature.
- Catuaba (20mg): An ingredient that can be extracted from the bark of several species of tree. Although its powers have never been scientifically proven, it has a longstanding reputation as a sexual performance enhancer and is believed to facilitate higher levels of arousal
Although some independent feedback is good, the majority of users appear to feel the product let them down.
A few typical comments read:
Side Effects, Health Issues
According to the FAQ page on the Vigorexin website there are no side effects, but the label on the bottle states users who experience side effects should cease supplementation and seek medical advice. The label also point out the formulation is only suitable for healthy males who are over the age of 18.
Vigorexin is sold with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Although Vigorexin can be purchased via Amazon.com, UK-based buyers may find it easier to purchase directly from the Vigorexin website. Each bottle contains a 30-day supply of pills and has a price tag of $19.95 (£13). Shipping is extra. Customers who add an extra bottle to the order will receive a complimentary bottle of male enhancement serum, but bulk buy discounts are not available.
Vigorexin sounds similar to another product we have reviewed – VigRX Plus.
VigRX Plus, however, would be recommended in this case. It has a more powerful formula, and the effects are second to none. Only Male Extra comes even close to touching VigRX Plus for efficacy and results!