Tavros is a sexual performance-enhancing supplement produced in the USA by MMUSA. The company produces a few similar products, along with a number of sports and fitness formulations. However, Tavros is no more.
Potential customers need to be aware the product has recently been rebranded and is now sold under the name of “Masculine”.
It is unclear why the change has been made, but Masculine is part of MMUSA’s Better Sex range so it is probable the new label and name help it to blend in better with the other three Better Sex products. No changes have been made to the ingredients or inclusion rates.
One such product is Male Extra, which we have tested and reviewed also. It is the closest thing to a prescription medication like CIALIS or Viagra, but Male Extra can be purchased online WITHOUT the need for a prescription, and delivered via discreet shipping.
Many people compare the results to Viagra and insist it is a safer and more long-term solution anyway.
Promised benefits include:
- Sparks sex drive
- Encourages Arousal
- Boosts sperm
- Improves ejaculate volume and expulsion velocity
- Stimulates libido
- Improves erotic sensation
- Supports firm and lasting erections.
- Go all night and all day
How the Formulation Works
The official sales page at the MMUSA website fails to provide any information about how the formulation is likely to achieve any of the promised results, but most similar products are designed to improve blood flow to the penis. The penis needs a sufficient supply of blood to increase its girth, grow hard, and become erect.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
One capsule provides:
- Niacin (3mg): Also called Vitamin B3, niacin usage can result in a flushing sensation that can make the skin more sensitive. Niacin also improves circulation, so its presence here may help ensure the penis receives extra blood when it is needed.
- Vitamin B6 (5mg): An important vitamin that aids the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrate. This helps ensure energy levels are topped-up more efficiently after the consumption of food.
- Folate (30mcg): Sometimes called folic acid or Vitamin B9, folate aids the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and improves blood quality by assisting the formation or red and white cells. It also helps ensure a healthy heart.
- Vitamin B12 (50mcg): Aids the metabolism and improves blood circulation.
- Zinc (10mg): An important mineral that can increase fertility and is a common inclusion in testosterone-boosting supplements. It has proven abilities. In one study, 37 men who had fertility problems were given 60mg of zinc every day for six weeks. At the completion of the study the sperm count of 22 of the men had increased and the wives of 9 of them men became pregnant during the six week period.
Proprietary Blend (780mg)
- Protodioscin: The steroidal saponin that is the active component in tribulus terrestris (an aphrodisiac). Protodioscin is believed to improve the quality and amount of testosterone produced.
- Coenzyme A: A molecule that is important to the metabolism and aids energy production.
- Maca Extract: An ingredient derived from a Peruvian plant. The natural sterols are believed to boost testosterone levels. Although further study is required, the ingredient is well respected and is a common inclusion in performance and muscle building blends.
- Oatstraw Extract: Often used as a stress reliever, oatstraw could prove useful for easing the tension some men feel before sexual encounters—especially when worrying about past performance issues.
- Phenylethylamine: Sometimes referred to as “The Love Drug”, phenylethylamine is the nootropic substance that provides chocolate with its feel-good factor. However the recommended daily dose is 250 to 1,000 mg. The amount included here is unknown.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (50mg): Caffeine is a powerful stimulant that can boost energy levels, but the amount included here is no more than would be obtained by drinking half a cup of instant coffee.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract: Famed for its abilities as an aphrodisiac Horny Goat Weed has several other risqué titles including Randy Beef Grass and Bishops Hat. The active component (icariin) improves the supply of blood to the penis by causing a slight widening of the blood vessels.
Users are advised to consume one capsule, with a cup of water, half an hour before the “desired performance”.
We searched online and were only able to find one customer comment that stated the product “does not work”, and called it a waste of money. But a single review is insufficient to provide an adequate picture of any strengths or weaknesses the formulation may possess.
Side Effects, Health Issues
MMUSA claim the formulation does not cause side effects, but different people can respond to the same ingredients in different ways, so it is never possible to rule out the side effects entirely. People who have existing health issues, or are taking medication, should always consult their GP before using any form of food supplement.
MMUSA does not appear to offer customers a money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Masculine can be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website. A single bottle of pills costs $59.99 (£38) and contains 60 capsules. It is also possible to purchase the product via certain online stores or Amazon.com, but they were not available via Amazon UK at the time of this review.
Male Extra’s potency is often compared to the pharmaceutical drugs, like Viagra, except that you don’t need a prescription and it’s safer to use.
Male Extra probably has the strongest formula on the market, supported by experts in the subject. Even better – you can try it risk free for 60 days, and still get your money back if you feel it’s necessary.
Available for worldwide delivery, it comes in several different special offer packages. Check out the review by following the link below.