Thursday , April 25 2024

T6 Fat Incineration Review – What Do Customers Really Think

T6 Fat IncinerationT6 – Fat Incineration is a diet pill produced by Weight Management Systems. The company does not appear to have an official web presence, so the only information about the product comes courtesy of the online retailers who are marketing the pills.

It claims to be the best fat burner on the market and could appeal to those looking to burn excess body fat, reduce their appetite and reduce water retention.

Available to buy from 3rd party stockists, such as bodybuilding online stores, there doe not appear to be a direct option. There are also some retail outlets that stock, it is very much targeted towards UK customers.

Advertised Benefits

The claims made for the capsules are not always consistent, but promised benefits often include:

• The most powerful fat burner out now
  • Burns fat by thermogenics
  • Reduces water retention in the body and provides a leaner look
  • Suppresses the appetite and reduces food cravings
  • Kicks your metabolism into over-drive
  • Burn more calories (fat) throughout the day
  • Extremely potent formula
  • Results will be amazing

T6 Fat Incinerator

What is T6 – Fat Incineration and how does it Work?

Weight Management Systems claims the “powerful” results come courtesy of an “advanced 3 stage formula”.

Stage 1: Burn Fat In the case of T6 – Fat Incineration, fat burning occurs via the process of thermogenesis. This is a biological mechanism by which the body is encouraged to heat up and create an internal condition that makes it easier to burn body fat, while also ensuring calories are burned for energy more quickly and efficiently than normal.

Stage 2: Reduce Water Retention Reducing water retention can lead to weight loss, but any weight that is lost will be water, not fat, and the body will return to its normal state very quickly once the influence of the pills have been removed.

However, diuretics can be useful for helping to shrink the tissues that surround the muscles and can be beneficial for bodybuilders who are trying to develop a lean, toned look in readiness for upcoming competitions, or anybody needing to look their best for an occasion.

NOTE: Be careful with the concept of ‘drying yourself out’, as it is never favourable to be dehydrated.

Stage 3: Suppress Appetite – Appetite suppressants are designed to enable the user to eat less food. It then becomes a matter of simple maths. Less Food = Less Calories and Less Calories = Less Likelihood of Further Weight Gain. Better still, if the amount of calories consumed each day is in deficit then the body is more likely to burn more fat reserves.

NOTE: Appetite suppression and calorie control is one thing, but if you start starving yourself, your body will look to richer sources of energy to burn, and will start digging into your protein – i.e. muscle – and you don’t want that. Go slow and steady and you will lose a greater portion of fat in the long run.

Key Ingredients & Blend Potential

Each capsule provides:

• Bitter Orange Peel (200mg): An ingredient sourced from the citrus aurantium species of citrus fruit. The active component is a chemical called synephrine that is prized both as a stimulant and as a fat burning provider.
  • Caffeine (200mg): Coffee drinkers and energy drink lovers the world over are aware of the powerful stimulation caffeine can provide, but it is a versatile ingredient that also offers appetite suppression and thermogenic fat burning.
  • Capsicum Extract (100mg): An ingredient sourced from peppers. Capsicum extract has become a very popular weight loss ingredient since it was discovered the capsaicin it provides can suppress the appetite and speed up the metabolism to such an extent that it is possible to burn calories 12 times faster than normal.
  • Cocoa Extract (100mg): An ingredient that is sometimes included in weight management supplements because it is believed to stimulate serotonin production. Elevated serotonin levels can result in a happier state of mind that reduces the desire for food.
  • Green Tea Extract (60mg): Renowned for its fat burning abilities, green tea is also rich in antioxidants that can improve the physical health and protect against disease. One study conducted in Europe suggests the natural weight loss benefits of green tea can be enhanced by combining it with caffeine.
  • Niacin (20mg): An ingredient that is often included in weight loss supplements and bodybuilding products because it aids the conversion of food into energy.
  • L-Carnitine (20mg): A non-essential amino acid that is reputed to be able to breakdown fat cells and convert them into energy.
How to Take T6 – Fat Incineration “Novices” are advised to take one capsule per day, before eating breakfast. “Advanced Users” can take a second capsule, before lunch, but the maximum dose of two capsules per day should never be exceeded.

Customer Feedback

Customer feedback suggests the capsules have worked well for some users and not at all for others.

A few average customer testimonials read:

“I have been losing around a pound every two days right from the word go and I have only been taking one capsule a d day. I tried two, but they were too strong for me. If you can handle two capsules a day, you may do better than me, but I am losing weight so no complaints here.”
“Didn’t do a damn thing. I might as well have been popping smarties.”

“The best diet pills I have ever tried. They give you plenty of extra energy and help you cut down on your portions. I have lost 10 kilos in 3 months. Highly recommended.”

“I took the capsules in the manner described on the bottle, but they did not help me to lose weight. They provided a little extra energy, but they are marketed as a fat burner and that is what I required. If I could ask for my money back I would do so.”

Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information

Several customers state they experienced nasty side effects.

Reported side effects include:

• Feeling strange
  • Racing heart
  • Blotches and rashes to the skin
  • Increased need to urinate
  • Increased appetite

‘Feeling strange’ and ‘racing heart’ most likely affects the so-called novices of the fat burning game. People who take the maximum recommended dose without having been used to caffeine or other stimulants are usually the people who complain of side effects. They are also asking for trouble in our opinion.

If you are not used to caffeine and all the other stuff in T6 then take it easy. Try one pill per day for a couple of days and see how you go after that.

T6 – Fat Incineration is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers or anyone who has existing health issues or is taking medication. All other potential users are advised to seek medical advice prior to using T6 – Fat Incineration.

Guarantee

T6 – Fat Incineration is sold without a money back guarantee.

Purchasing Options & Considerations

T6 – Fat Incineration is available from many UK-based online stores, from Amazon, and via some eBay sellers. The price can vary one supplier to the next and generally ranges from £20 to £26 per (60 capsule) bottle.

Bottom Line – Is It Recommended?

We quite liked T6 Fat Incineration, it has some good ingredients, but it won’t make the shortlist of our recommended fat burners.

The dosages of green tea and L-Carnitine are a little low for us and perhaps the rest of the blend feels a little unbalanced also.

Look Elsewhere

Product Recommendations

Instant Knockout best fat burnerInstant Knockout is a strong fat burner that has been produced from actual supplement users and sold to professional athletes. It’s standing cannot be overestimated.

It is suitable for everyone – whether you simply want to lose stubborn belly fat or you are needing some muscle definition.

It is competitively priced, ships to all countries and comes with a 90 day money back guarantee. If there was such a thing as a required purchase then this is it!

Click here to read more about Instant Knockout

Check Also

Shred JYM - Jim Stoppani

Shred JYM – Dr. Jim Stoppani – Fat Burner Review

Shred JYM is the fat burner supplement from the highly respected Dr. Jim Stoppani, who …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *