HydroxyCut Hardcore Next Gen is the latest in a long line of HydroxyCut supplement options provided by MuscleTech.
The HydroxyCut range is very popular and although the “Next Gen” formulation shares a few ingredients with some of the other HydroxyCut blends it also contains a few ingredients that are little more unusual, such as Red Sage and Blue Skullcap. However the marketing material suggests green coffee bean extract is the main weight loss-provider.
MuscleTech states Next Gen is a “sustained-release next generation weight loss & sensory pill”, and the more unusual ingredients appear to have been added to provide the promised “sensory” effect.
Advertised benefits include:
- Scientifically tested weight loss and extreme sensory
- Enhanced mental focus
- Intense burst of energy
- Ultra-amplified thermogenesis
So the new blend is basically a fat burner that has been designed to provide the user with the extra sensory stimulation he or she may need to focus better and be in a more positive mood.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Two capsules provide:
- L-Ornithine HCI (550mg): Some studies suggest the amino acid l-ornithine may be useful for boosting energy levels and supporting the growth of quality muscle tissue.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg): A very common powdered form of caffeine. Possible benefits can include extra energy, faster metabolism and thermogenic fat burning.
- Green Coffee Bean extract (200mg): The chlorogenic acid supplied by green coffee beans can provide weight loss results due to a variation of appetite suppression and/or carbohydrate blocking. Some studies suggest a daily dose of 315mg or more per day is required to achieve noticeable results.
- Green Tea Extract (150mg): A simple, uncomplicated ingredient that has been proven to be an effective fat burner. Scientific research also shows the fat burning potential of green tea can be increased by combining it with caffeine.
- Blue Skullcap Extract (50mg): A Chinese herb. MuscleTech says its presence contributes to the promised “sensory effect”. It has also been used to treat anxiety, so it may offer a calming effect.
- Red Sage Extract (50mg): A second Chinese herb that has been included to enhance sensory abilities. Also the ingredient is known to be good for improving circulation.
- Ginger (40mg): An ingredient that is renowned for its stomach-settling abilities.
Days 1 + 2: 1 capsule, taken once per day.
Days 3 + 4: 2 capsules taken once per day.
Days 5 + 6: 2 capsules with meal no.1 + 1 capsule with meal no.2.
Day 7 onwards: Two capsules, taken twice per day.
Capsules should never be taken within five hours of bedtime, it is important not to exceed four capsules during any 24-hour period, and supplementation should be stopped after 8 weeks. MuscleTech also suggest drinking 10 glasses of water per day and point out best results will be obtained when the capsules are used in conjunction with a healthy diet and training.
Not everyone is fan, but the majority of users state the product provided the kind of results they were hoping for.
A few average comments read:
Side Effects & Health Issues
No side effects have been reported, but HydroxyCut Hardcore Next Gen is not a suitable option for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers or anyone who is under 18-years of age.
People who have been diagnosed with a medical condition, or have a family history of medical issues, are advised to seek a doctor’s advice before commencing supplementation. Anyone who is taking medications should be equally cautious.
MuscleTech does not provide customers with a money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
HydroxyCut Hardcore Next Gen can be purchased from online stores all over the world, so most people should be able to find a supplier within easy shipping distance of their location. Two pack sizes are available (100 capsule + 180 capsules).
Prices can vary from one supplier to the next and the range is so big it’s not even worth stating a price.
Is It Recommended?
We don’t think this is the best Hydroxycut release. The funky Chinese herbs are probably what makes this the ‘Next Gen’ formulation because the other ingredients are found in competing products, and at stronger, more effective dosages. The jury is still out on red sage and blue skullcap for the added sensory experience.
A lot of companies are going this route now, but while new and exciting ingredients are good to see, it doesn’t always mean they are effective. And sometimes the rest of the formula suffers because of their inclusion.
HydroxyCut Hardcore Next Gen doesn’t make it into our shortlist of the best fat burners. Follow the link below to find the best of the best.