Grenade Thermo Detonator is a weight management supplement designed for people who wish to “declare war on fat” and get their bodies back into shape.
It’s produced in capsule form and designed for users of either sex, but Grenade stress the importance of incorporating Thermo Detonator into a weight management regimen that involves a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Grenade also states the capsules are a perfect option for anyone who is involved in endurance or high intensity interval training.
Promised Thermo Detonator Benefits
Grenade is mildly enthusiastic when explaining what kind of benefits Thermo Detonator users should expect.
- May increase your energy levels and may help you achieve your lean physique goals.
- May help support a metabolic rate and level of appetite that could naturally support weight management.
What’s The Best Product?
We find that the best weight loss supplements for men are those that contain proven ingredients at proven dosages.
It sounds simple but there are a lot of companies making products which sound more impressive than they are. If you want to find out which fat burner we rate the highest then just follow this link.
Grenade produce and market two different formulations. Both are called Thermo Detonator and both bare the same packaging, but the amount and type of ingredients used differ considerably.
The formulation intended for customers in the US contains no less than 15 ingredients. The formulation designed for customers who reside in Great Britain and the EU contains just 6 active ingredients.
Two capsules (Great Britain + EU) provide:
- Green Tea (500mg): A powerful natural fat burner, green tea is also high in health-boosting antioxidants. A study conducted in Europe suggest the weight loss-providing abilities of green tea can be enhanced by combining it with caffeine.
- Bitter Orange Powder (420mg): The synephrine provided by bitter orange is a powerful stimulant and fat burner. In 2012, the International Journal of Medical Sciences published a review of the ingredient and the experts who examined the available data concluded: “The results indicate that bitter orange extract and p-synephrine increase metabolism and energy expenditure.”
- Caffeine (225mg): An ingredient that can be found in many energy drinks and over-the-counter stimulants, caffeine can also boost the metabolism and provide appetite suppression.
- Cayenne (200mg): A natural appetite suppressant, cayenne can also increase the metabolism and provide thermogenic fat burning.
- Phenylalanine (25mg): An amino acid that can improve the mood, dull the appetite, and boost levels of alertness.
- Green Coffee (10mg): A very popular ingredients with an outstanding reputation as a weight loss provider. The active component (chlorogenic acid) can speed up the metabolism and cause the body to begin burning its stores of fat.
Also, the inclusion of Green Coffee is so low here we thought it was a typo. We’re not sure there’s even a point in having it in there at that amount.
If Thermo Detonator is being used as a pre-workout supplement two capsules should be taken just before training is commenced, but it is important never to exceed four capsules in any 24-hour period and Grenade recommend users drink at least eight glasses of water per day.
In order to asses for tolerance issues, new users are advised to take just one capsule twice per day, for the first seven days, and increase the dosage if no problems arise.
Although some users say Thermo Detonator does not work, and several customers state the capsules are a “waste of money”, the overall response to the product has been pretty good.
But with two different versions available there is no way of knowing which formulation is being commented upon.
A few average testimonials read:
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
The majority of users appear to be able to use the capsules without experiencing any negative issues, but a number of users state the capsules made them feel unwell.
Reported side effects include stomach cramps, heartburn, nausea, headaches, and shortness of breath. However, the fact that two different formulations are on the market muddies the waters again because it is impossible to say which version the customers used.
No money back guarantee is offered.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Thermo Detonator can be purchased directly from the Grenade website and a number of size options are available:
4 capsules (trial pack) — £2.49
12 capsules — £9.99
CDU (12 x 4 capsules) — £29.88
44 capsules — £29.99
100 capsules — £44.99
Most of the size options are also available from many third party suppliers including Holland & Barrett and Gorilla Nutrition. Amazon and eBay provide further purchasing options.
There are two reasons we don’t recommend Grenade Thermo Detonator above other products. In our view the inclusion of Bitter Orange seems a little high, but without knowing the quantity of the active ingredient synephrine, we cannot be sure.
Secondly the amount of Green Coffee is very very low. Green Coffee is an ingredient which is getting a lot of attention for good reason recently, however dosage is important and Grenade haven’t got it right at all. What would be better is 10mg of Synephrine and 400mg of Green Coffee, if we were formulating it.
We recommend only the best products available. They work fast, effectively, and don’t waste space inside the capsule. They are also safe and affordable.
Click here to view the best fat burners on the market