Nutri Lean is a weight management supplement produced by EQ Nutrition. The company is based in Yorkshire, England, and has been trading since 2009. Customer services are offered via online form, email, and telephone.
The EQ Nutrition website has a professional look, is easy to navigate, and provides a number of health and fitness articles and nutrition plans. The site also doubles as an online store and for a relatively new company EQ Nutrition are already marketing quite a goodly number of products.
EQ Nutrition describes Nutri Lean as a “weight support matrix” and promised benefits include:
- Contributes to the metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids
- Tested for banned substances
- May help users to maintain a healthy weight
- Reduces feelings of tiredness and fatigue
However, the site provides no useful information about the way the formulation is likely to achieve these results.
Although the Nutri Lean sales page lacks much of the information visitors may need to make an informed buying decision, it does provide a complete list of ingredients along with their inclusion rates.
Each (2 capsule) serving provides:
- Green Coffee from extract (150mg)
- Green Tea from extract (150mg)
- Citrus Aurantium (300mg)
- Caffeine (200mg)
- Vitamin B5 (150mg)
- Cayenne (150mg)
- N-Acetyl L Carnitine (100mg)
- Vitamin B3 (20mg)
- Zinc (15mg)
- Bioperine (2.5mg)
- Green Coffee beans are rich in a natural fat burning compound called chlorogenic acid. Although the chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee beans has the power to provide very impressive results, scientists still need to identify all the mechanisms involved.
- Green Tea has such a good fat burning reputation its inclusion here does not come as a surprise. Easily one of the most popular diet pill ingredients in the world, its weight loss-providing abilities have been proven in numerous studies. Good it may be, but one study, shows it can work even better when used alongside caffeine.
- Citrus Aurantium is a natural fat burning stimulant sourced from the Asian fruit that provides it with its name. The relationship between citrus aurantium and weight loss has been explored in numerous studies and the general opinion among research professionals appears to be that the ingredient works.
- Caffeine is one of the most acceptable stimulants in everyday use and can be found in many brands of energy drink and legal stimulants such as Pro-Plus. It provides extra energy, improved concentration, and suppresses the appetite.
- Vitamin B5 aids the conversion of nutrients into energy.
- Cayenne provides appetite suppression and boosts the metabolism, causing the body to use calories at an increased rate.
- N-Acetyl L Carnitine is an amino acid that is reputed to improve the way the body metabolizes fatty acids and converts them into energy.
- Vitamin B3 is known to be important for an efficient metabolism.
- Zinc is an important mineral that can fortify the immune system and improve energy metabolism. It may also improve muscle structure by boosting testosterone levels.
- Bioperine can help the body to absorb other ingredients and has also shown a lot of potential as a fat burner.
No customer feedback could be found at the time of this review.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
No side effects are mentioned, but the formulation is unlikely to be suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers. Anyone who has an existing health issue, is taking medication, or has doubts about product suitability is advised to seek a doctor’s advice before starting supplementation.
There is no money back guarantee, but the EQ Nutrition returns policy states customers who have used no more than five servings of any product they are unhappy with can request a replacement if they contact the company within 30-days of placing their order.
Customers who do not wish to receive a replacement will be awarded EQ Loyalty points to apply to subsequent orders.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
A (60 capsule) bottle or Nutri Lean costs £34.99, when purchased from the EQ Nutrition website and free delivery is offered on orders of £75 or more. It is also possible to purchase Nutri Lean via the Bodybuilding.com online store and this is generally a cheaper way to go. Other online suppliers are few and far between and often run out of stock.
Nutri Lean has got a good recipe but it good do with being a bit stronger in certain areas. Green tea extract is a great fat burner but we prefer it in higher quantities. For this reason, it doesn’t quite make our list of top fat burners.
The best fat burner we have found to date – Instant Knockout – has no less than 500 mg of Green Tea extract and 500 mg of Glucomannan. Together these ingredients make it the top product, and there are even more ingredients in it than that!!
There are other excellent fat burners we have reviewed too. Check out the quick summary by following the link below.
Click to read our summary of the best fat burners