Hyperdrive 3 is a weight management supplement produced by ALR Industries (ALRI).
ALRI states the capsules contain a powerful blend of herbal ingredients that has resulted in the most potent daytime weight loss formulation you can get.
They also point out Hyperdrive 3 is unsuitable for “recreational dieters” because it has been developed for healthy adults who are looking for the most aggressive weight loss product they can lay their hands on.
- Extreme Energy & Intensity
- Hardcore Weight Loss
- Hardcore Stimulant
Each capsule apparently contains around 300mg of caffeine and other stimulants. The exact proportions are not revealed, but presuming caffeine is the most copious stimulant 300mg is a similar amount as would be provided by three cups of coffee.
That may be more stimulation than some people can handle, but bodybuilders who have developed a tolerance to stimulants may be happy to take the maximum dose of two capsules.
Number 1 Fat Burner
We’re not exactly sure why companies go for weird sounding ingredients and proprietary blends, but it’s likely something to do with marketing and hype.
What we do know is that when you use the best ingredients for shedding fat, and lump them all into a single product at potent dosages, you end up with something like Instant Knockout.
Instant Knockout is the best weight loss product available in our opinion.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each capsule contains 506.5 mg of a proprietary blend. No inclusion rates are provided, but the Hyperdrive 3 marketing material states caffeine and other stimulants account for 300mg of the blend, so it’s pretty safe to say this is stimulant-driven formulation.
The proprietary blend contains unspecified quantities of:
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A form of powdered caffeine that gets to work fast to provide extra energy and increased focus. Other benefits can include increased metabolism and appetite suppression.
- Schizandra Chinensis 10:1 Extract: An ingredient derived from a woody vine that is native to certain forests in Eastern Russia and Northern China. The Chinese name is wǔ wèi zi (five-flavor berry) and Chinese herbalists consider it one of the 50 most important medicinal herbs. It is used to treat many ailments, but is probably included here because it is believed to improve coordination and endurance.
- Methylsynephrine: More commonly called Bitter Orange, methylsynephrine contains a powerful stimulant called synephrine. The ingredient is often used as an energy provider in bodybuilding supplements. It also has a good reputation as a fat burner, so it is equally popular with the manufacturers of weight loss formulations.
- Corosolic Acid: A plant extract that is credited with many abilities. Incorporated here to try and control blood sugar levels.
- Black Pepper Extract (Piperine): The piperine alkaloid provided by black pepper can speed up the metabolism and encourage fat burning. It also aids the absorption of other ingredients.
- Cytisus Laburnum L. Seed Extract (98% Sophorine): A plant extract. ALRI state it has been added to provide appetite suppression, but the ingredient is not known to possess this ability.
- Yohimbine: An ingredient extracted from the bark of a tree. Yohimbine is known to be a powerful stimulant and has also shown promise as a fat burner.
- Isopropylnorsynephrine HCL: A metabolite of Synephrine that is believed to possess an increased potency.
For maximum results Hyperdrive 3 needs to be used in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet and regular exercise. New users are advised to start with a lower dose to assess tolerance.
A few customers state the pills failed to deliver the results they hoped for, and some users mention worrying side effects, but the product appears to have impressed a lot of people.
A few average customer comments read:
Side Effects & Health Issues
In 2009 the FDA issued a warning stating Hyperdrive 3 contains a “significant amount” of an undeclared drug. “Sibutramine” is a prescription only appetite suppressant that requires expert supervision and is deemed unsafe for use in weight loss supplements.
Sibutramine can elevate the blood pressure and increase the heart rate. According to the FDA the Sibutramine content may pose a serious risk to anyone who has a history of heart attacks, strokes or other cardiovascular issues.
There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
It is not possible to purchase Hyperdrive 3 from the manufacturer’s website, but the product is available from a number of online stores including JustNaturals.com and SameDaySupplements.com. Each bottle contains 90 capsules and the price ranges from around £20 to £32, depending on supplier.
If you want a long term fat-burner that produces huge results then we have to suggest Instant Knockout.
Not only is it a potent fat burner, but it curbs your cravings for rubbish junk food that adds more to your waistline than anything.
IKO is used by pro athletes who need to drop their fat mass fast in order to hit weight categories. MMA fighters like Diego Sanchez can attest to this.